We are looking to fill all positions by the second quarter 2023.
We are seeking professionals for part-time work and volunteers in the following areas with start 2023 that can help us realize our vision and serve people in the West Algarve region. We welcome all applications.
United & Empowering Millions is seeking a copywriter
Applicants must have a heart to serve our Lord and people
Marketing and Communications department is seeking a Copywriter Intern to join our team! The successful intern will be responsible for writing a substantial amount of content: newsletter articles, fliers, ads, engaging social media messages, video copy, blog posts, press releases, and compelling website copy. The ideal internship candidate should have strong writing skills, be able to write with creative flare as needed, and have the ability to integrate the United & Empowering Millions’s brand tone and voice in all communications. We are looking for someone who wants a challenge, has the passion for helping a great cause, and the drive for success.
- Be someone who thinks as much as he/she writes
- Write smart, on-strategy copy
- Bring ideas to life in copy for a wide range of media (Video, Digital, Print, Experiential, Branded Content, Paid and Social).
- Maintain and support all United & Empowering Millions standards
- Researching, developing, writing, and proofreading content (newsletter articles, copywriting for awareness campaigns, etc.); generating original copy ideas which grab the attention of the United & Empowering Millions’s target audience.
- Creating tagline, slogans, body copy, scripts, etc.; contributing to social media campaigns; assisting with website copy, email copy, marketing materials, press releases, and blog posts; updating brand guidelines; and assisting with metrics and tracking.
Please use the form below to register your interest and we’ll be in touch with you shortly