We are looking to fill all positions by the second quarter 2023.
We are seeking professionals for part-time work and volunteers in the following areas with start 2023 that can help us realize our vision and serve people in the West Algarve region. We welcome all applications.
United & Empowering Millions is seeking a Non-profit fundraiser
Applicants must have a heart to serve our Lord and people through our various causes and projects
As a non-profit fundraiser, you’ll need to:
- motivate and facilitate supporters to maximise the funds they raise
- inspire new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters
- organise traditional activities, such as sponsored outdoor events and house-to-house collections of donated goods and money
- develop new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which involve organising events
- raise awareness of the non-profit and its work at local and national levels, e.g. giving talks to groups or seeking photo opportunities with the media
- develop and coordinate web-based fundraising, online auctions and merchandise sales
- increase funds by researching and targeting charitable trusts whose criteria match the non-profit’s aims and activities
- develop and implement a strategy for individual and corporate supporter recruitment and development
- recruit, organise and manage volunteers to carry out various functions within the non-profit
- oversee corporate fundraising, including employee giving and matched giving from employers
- manage and update databases to record donor contact and preference information
- write applications and mail-shots, using direct mailing to reach a range of potential and current donors
- make risk analyses and balancing time-cost ratios to focus effort on the fundraising activities that are most appropriate and will have the highest chance of success.
Please use the form below to register your interest and we’ll be in touch with you shortly